If you decide to drive with us we ask you to read and abide by the following terms and conditions of business so that we can have a trouble free and enjoyable relationship on all sides!
- On your first lesson with us we will need to see both parts of your valid licence.
- All lessons must be paid for either in advance by block booking at the discounted rate, or in full at the beginning of the lesson at the normal rate. Please note that failure to pay by the end of your lesson may result in an additional fee being applied.
- Cheques should be made payable to Sally-Anne Walsh and MUST be received a full 7 days in advance of the first lesson covered by this payment to allow time for clearing.
- If you need to cancel any lesson or part of a lesson you must give a minimum of 24 hours notice unless the circumstance are exceptional. This helps us to keep the cost of lessons as low as possible for all drivers and we would appreciate your co-operation in this matter. Please only cancel if you have no other option, and in the event of needing to cancel we would ask that you give as much notice as possible.
- Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at £15 per hour to cover the costs involved unless the circumstances are exceptional.
- If you decide to book your Part 2 test before your instructor tells you that you are ready, or without checking the date and time with us first, we reserve the right to request that you rebook to a more suitable time. This is especially important it if your instructor is not happy that you are ready to take the test and will save you money in the long run even though it may be frustrating for you initially! It also helps us to avoid any clash of interests with regard to the use of the car!
- When you have booked your Part 2 please confirm the date and time with us so that we can ensure the car is booked for you. Please understand that tests have priority when booking the car, and we may occasionally need to move your regular lesson for someone to sit a test; remember that you will be afforded the same courtesy when it is your turn to sit the test.
- It is essential that you are in a fit state to drive in any lesson. With this in mind we would ask you to refrain from consuming alcohol for at least 8 hours before your lesson and be aware that some prescription and over the counter medication can cause drowsiness. If your instructor is not happy that you are fit to drive we reserve the right to cancel the lesson.
We hope that if everyone sticks to these simple rules you will have an enjoyable time learning to drive with us in a safe and friendly environment.